Rule Of Article Submission
Think you are a writer. Yes, you can indeed be an article writer at lawpic.com just follow these rule of writing at lawepic.com
We welcome you if you have a unique article or writing skill. Yes, as you know there are many more websites that are offered to write an article but all needs a fresh and unique content same “Law Epic” needs such type content and article.
If you have article then follow these Rule Of Article Submission – RAS
1. We want your article on law topics, law notes, social issues and law, law research, and anything on legal topics.
2. The article you submitting to us not published on another website before.
3. The article you submitting to us is written by you and not copied from another website. But you can use any quote, statistics, and figures from another source.
4. If you use any quotes/statistics and figures, legal terms, bookish, or any data from another website then please mention the source and URL and references.
5. The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. We do not accept plagiarised article if we found your article is plagiarised more then 20% we will not publish your article and last decision will be taken by “Law Epic”
6. If you copy data from another website then you are responsible for copyright. Law Epic is not responsible for such type of activity.
7. We don’t have any word limit but the minimum is 500 words.
8. We accept both Hindi and English articles. If you’re going to choose Hindi please Conform At
All submissions must be mailed at Care@lawepic.com with the subject line “Blog/Article To submit your article.
Follow the step-
- BE A LAWEPIC MEMBER AND REQUEST FOR WRITER BY SENDING EMAIL TO CARE@LAWEPIC.COM
- ADD YOUR ARTICLE TITLE AND KEEP IT UNIQUE. WE DON’T ACCEPT COPY AND PLAGIARISM CONTENT
- SEND US YOUR ARTICLE BY MAIL AT email@example.com BY SUBMITTING YOUR POST YOU ARE AGREE TO OUR Rule Given Above.
- IF WE FOUND YOUR CONTENT IS ACCORDING TO OUR Rule WE WILL POST IT WITHIN 36 Hrs.