LLM- PG CLAT, 2022 CAPSULE COURSE BY LEGAL FINISHING SCHOOL: REGISTER NOW!![LIMITED SEATS]
Study in top NLUs with comprehensive 3 months preparation.
What is LLM CLAT PG Course & Who should take this?
Any aspirant who wishes to clear CLAT LLM and Fulfil the aspiration to study in top institutions within one month of preparation or one who has been studying but wants to get a quick revision with professions so not to miss out your precious year. Come Join this course.
So if you are one of the serious aspirants of CLAT PG LLM, or parallel exams to get into alike prestigious institution via AILET LLM, DU LLM or LSAT LLM besides CLAT LLM preparation, this capsule course is all that you need.
Further If you’re an aspirant who wishes to get PSU Jobs, then you already know by now that you would be requiring to top this Exam which makes it all the more imperative to join us and test your preparation.
Why Legal Finishing School’s LLM- PG CLAT Capsule Course?
- Our Course for LLM 2022 is designed in such a manner to cover the updated LLM syllabus both 50% Paper based on Constitutional law and rest 50% other subjects.
- Study from NLU Alumni and Qualified professionals who have themselves cleared CLAT both UG and PG and been there and studied law in NLUs.
- Have Clarity of what NOT to read and understand the priority as per the WAITAGE of the exam by analysing the Question Patter.
- Live Lectures & Continuous Assessment by MOCK TESTS monthly for Preparation.
- One on One Personalized Guidance & Attention by Personalized Mentor throughout the LLM examination.
- Reading Material, Key Case Laws & Practice Tests.
- Previous Years Paper Analysis and Sharing latest Strategy and Tips for comprehension.
OUR 2021 COURSE TOPPERS
Ms. Varsha Singh, AIR 52, PG CLAT 2021
Ms. Aparna Shukla, AIR 169, PG CLAT 2021
& Many More
SYLLABUS OF PG CLAT FOR LLM-
The PG-CLAT 2022 will feature an emphasis on the comprehension abilities of the students. It shall be of 120 minutes duration, with one sections: The first section would include 120 objective-type questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
In the Objective section of the PG-CLAT 2022, you will also be provided extracts from primary legal materials such as important court decisions in various fields of law, statutes or regulations. Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate the:
- Ability to read and comprehend the issues discussed in the passage, as well as any arguments and viewpoints discussed or set out in the passage;
- Awareness of the issues discussed in the passage, as well as of legal issues and facts related to and arising out of the passage and the judgment or statute from which it is extracted &
- Ability to apply your knowledge of the fields of law discussed in the passage.
SUBJECTS FOR PG CLAT-
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law,
- Law of Contract,
- Family Law,
- Criminal Law,
- Property Law,
- Company Law,
- Public International Law,
- Tax Law,
- Environmental Law,
- Labour & Industrial Law
4500/- [Early Bird for First few seats]
5000/- [Original Price]
Payment Info: Googlepay/Phonepe/Paytm at 8895448575
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/EAPYSD2ChTeq6vkH9
Note : Enrollers will be added to whatsapp group within 24 hours once enrolled
DATES: Course Starts from 10th March, 2022
Duration: Till exam
- Mr. Kaushal Pandey
Assistant Professor at Mody University
- Mr. Tanmay Agrawal
Assistant Professor & Phd Scholar
- Mr. Nilesh Katariya
- Ms. Sonam Jain
Assistant Professor at NRI Group Institute
- Mr. Rahul Tiwari
Assistant Professor at IIL & Adv.
- Ms. Shikha Porwal
- Mahak Rathee
Advocate, Delhi High Court
ABOUT LEGAL FINISHING SCHOOL:
Team LFS aims to give to all law students in India the practical and most accessible experience of learning the law. After having operated since the past few months having served a base of 5000+ participants including students as well as young professionals in our Legal Finishing School family, we look forward to serving more efficiently. We have been organizing panel discussions for better learning and are continuously working to get the best legal luminaries- practitioners, judges and academicians alike for best learning. We also assist and guide the students for internships by linking them to a network of legal professions.
LinkedIn handle: Click Here
CONTACT INFO: 8237244993, LegalFinishing@gmail.com
So if at all decided to Appear CLAT LLM or AILET LLM, DU LLM or LSAT LLM , Don’t delay and miss out this chance..
Come join this Capsule Course and Study from NLU Alumni and Qualified professionals who have themselves cleared CLAT both UG and PG and been there and studied law in NLUs. ENROLL NOW.
Towards accessible and application-based legal education and overall Mentorship for law students across India.