Call for Chapters | Emerging Transformational Law | Submit your Abstract by 1st March 2022
Theme – The topic shall be under the scope of any contemporary issue in Law.
About the Book
In today’s world, changes are being brought into the Legal System as Lakhs of cases are filed in the courts opposing a current law. The future generation requires changes or modifications to be brought into the legal system .With the evolving world, there is a considerable need to introduce further discussions and perspectives concerning the legal issues happening around us.
Alternate dispute resolution, cryptocurrency, data protection, technology regulation, labour code are just a few Legal transformations that made the headline recently. This edited book shall create a safe place for open discussion on all the transformations in the legal world.
Guidelines of Submission
- The work submitted shall be ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED.
- Acceptable Plagiarism limit is 15%.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with 20th Edition Bluebook Style
- The copyright of the entry to the Book will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors(s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board.
The body of the paper shall be:
- Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Shall be: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
Word Limit (Exclusive of Footnotes)
- Research Papers: It must comprehensively analyse a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. Author(s) may compare the law or judicial approach of other jurisdictions to strengthen the argument in between 3,000 to 4,500 words.
- Short Articles: They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 2,000 and 3,000 words.
- Case Comments: Prescribed word limit is between 2,000 to 3,500 words.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Comments being contributed for the Edited book are to be sent at: email@example.com
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of paper in not more than 300 words.
- The manuscript (including the abstract) must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- The abstract entries should reach the given email ID before 5:00 PM IST, 1st March 2022.
- After selection of abstract, author(s) will be communicated within 7 days.
- Author(s) will then have to pay the prescribed fee.
- The author(s) need to submit their full paper by 31st March 2022.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Edited Book”.
Processing Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
– For Indian Authors there will be a processing charge of:
- Single Author – 300 INR
- Co-Authored Article – 500 INR
– For International Author there will be a processing charge of:
- Single Author – $5
- Co-Authored Article – $7.
- The charges shall be applicable only to the selected manuscripts for publication.
- An E-certificate of publication will be provided after the publication of the Book.
- The Estimated Month of the publication shall be April 2022.
Register here: https://forms.gle/ruvMogdk9nrwp2Rd8
Detailed brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giBb1e6k23yCCvSnvB3vR0RoKXzTdFZh/view?usp=drivesdk
For more details,