1. Dr B. R Ambedkar, the chief architect of the constitution of India is also known as ‘Modern Manu’.
2. Lord Mountbatten became the first governor-general of the new dominion of India.
3. Father of the Indian Constitution, Dr Ambedkar, Was Ready to Burn It
4. The Constitution Was Originally Written in Hindi and English
5. Satyendra Prasad Sinha became the first Indian to join the viceroy’s executive council. He was appointed as the law member
6. Constituent assembly adopted the national flag on July 22, 1947.
7. The calligraphy of the Hindi version of the original constitution was done by Vasant Krishan Vaidya.
8. The English Version Has 117,369 Words.
9. It Is the Longest Constitution in the World
10. It Was Handwritten by Prem Behari Narain Raizada